News and Update
MASK UP, LATHER UP, SLEEVE UP! This Season a Flu Vaccine is More Important than Ever!
Now offering Telemedicine visits! Call to schedule an appointment!
- Telemedicine allows our providers to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients at a distance using telecommunications technology. Patients need a device that has a camera and audio. Examples can include a smart phone, laptop, tablet or a computer.
- Telemedicine resources for Patients, click here.
- To prepare for a telemedicine visit, follow this link to test your Test Your Device
- Telemedicine Tips:
- Put phone on Do Not Disturb
- Do not use Bluetooth devices during telemedicine visit; Consider disabling Bluetooth
- Do not answer test or calls when logged into OTTO virtual waiting room
- Coronavirus: Know the Facts. Click here to read FAQs from CDC.
- Rappahannock Family Physicians is committed to taking care of our patients. We have developed protocols based on guidance from CDC and the World Health Organization.
- Please call our office if you develop symptoms and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19.
- Guidance from CDC:
Bring your entire family to one of Fredericksburg’s “Best in the Burg” family health clinics. Rappahannock Family Physicians, with multiple doctor’s office locations in the Fredericksburg, Virginia, area, is proud to offer gentle and in-depth care to patients of all ages and medical backgrounds. With an easy-to-use Patient Portal available so you’re able to access your medical records online, we offer the highest levels of convenience in all our clinics.
Convenient Hours for Your Busy Family
Every family has a different hectic schedule. Between the adults’ work schedules and the children’s school and play schedules, it can seem impossible to find the time to visit the doctor’s office. Because it’s vital that children and adults alike keep up-to-date on their preventative medicine appointments, we offer flexible hours and multiple locations for all our patients. Details can be found under Locations/Contact .
2015 and 2016 Best In The Burg
Fredericksburg Parent & Family Magazine
Thank you Fredericksburg for voting
Rappahannock Family Physicians
the "Best General Practitioner"!
Click the link to see who else was voted the Best In The Burg!