Spring is here!
Lots of sunshine, warmer weather, flip flops, vacations and ALLERGIES.
Did You Know?
- A nationwide survey found that more than half (54.6%) of all U.S. citizens test positive to one or more allergens.
- Allergic rhinitis affects between 10% and 30% of all adults and as many as 40% of children in the United States.
- There were more than 13 million physician office visits because of allergic rhinitis in 2010.
- Immunotherapy helps reduce hay fever symptoms in about 85% of people with allergic rhinitis.
- Allergy Immunotherapy is the only treatment that can alter the allergy disease process itself.
- Patients who have taken Immunotherapy as directed have reported to have as much as an 85% desensitization.
- Primary Care doctors are almost three times more successful at patient compliance and retention than allergists.
If your doctor thinks that you should be tested for allergies you will;
- Begin testing with a small allergy applicator (scratch test).
- Testing only takes 10-15 minutes.
- The Airborne Immunotherapy treatment begins along with educating you to "self-administer" your own injections.
Call your provider today and schedule an evaluation.
All testing is held at our Spotsylvania office for now.
Courtsey of BioTek Labs